Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Taekwondo colours - come support us!

• 05-04-2005 4:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭

That's right, we're kicking the crap out of Trinity on Thursday. 5pm, Hall A, Sports Centre. Come down and support us!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Hey good luck with that, I'll def drop in before I head off to training and do a bit of cheering! How long do you reckon its going to go on for? Sometimes I wish we had competitions, they sound like a lot of fun :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

It's through our usual training time, 5-7.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Just to say, we pwned Trinity. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

[Mr Burns] exxxxxcelent [/Mr Burns] I popped in to watch for a while just as some poor girl take a hit to the face - was she okay? Looked pretty interesting, and it was funny seeing Chris in a suit!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Just to say, we pwned Trinity. :D

we like to do good deeds to the less well off...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

we like to do good deeds to the less well off...

TBH sounds like the good deeds were done to you.

Advertisement