Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sourcing Quad Faceplate..2xcoax/2xRJ45

Options
  • 05-04-2005 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭

I am trying to source a Quad face plate that will facilitate 2x satellite connection points 2x RJ45(cat5e).

My googling isnt turning up anything. Does such a thing exist? I'm hoping that some of you who are more accustomed to ordering up this type of kit might know..

Also, with a faceplate that has two RJ45(cat5e) connection points, I can run a seperate cat5e cable into each right?..its not split or anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Snowbat

I haven't seen any. If you have a drill you should be able to make them up easily enough from 2 x RJ45 socket wallplates and F connector chassis sockets

You can run separate CAT5e cables into each on the 2 x RJ45 plates.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

i am also looking for something similar, 1phone-1cat5e-1tv point all in one socket. no joy either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

i am also looking for something similar, 1phone-1cat5e-1tv point all in one socket. no joy either

Advertisement