Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quicky V 1.1

Options
  • 05-04-2005 7:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Would this signature image get me in trouble with the admins?
    kinkstr.jpg
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Probably, boards is a family friendly site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

WizZard wrote:

id say your right, i just wanted to hear it from one of the admins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I can see ecksor beating you to death with a giant dildo as we speak, but hey tatrweqaasdb 3qy4eg d hy3 egdsdgagre3vg geeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwagewag4 gwegragw gwar aregagweaaaooofof oksfkfkfkffkossoododoasgdsgagdgasggd.gs

sorry got abit carried away.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

You have a picture of a line of plastic cocks, and you need to hear it from an admin that it wouldn't be a suitable sig image?

If the admins said "no, it's not permissable, now go and drown yourself as punishment for even suggesting it", would you do it?

lol i think your probably right but i said id ask :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i wouldnt be surprised if you were told to go and fúck yourself with it

*snigger*

You have a picture of a line of plastic cocks, and you need to hear it from an admin that it wouldn't be a suitable sig image?

If the admins said "no, it's not permissable, now go and drown yourself as punishment for even suggesting it", would you do it?

Yes i would

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

lmao Different strokes for different folkes.

When you dont focus in on the pic they look like fingers :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You know what they say about men with big fingers don't you?

Gordon wrote:
    You know what they say about men with big fingers don't you?
    Tinchy 3rd legs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Big gloves??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Great sig, definitley use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Do you feel like you need to make up for something?

Rabies wrote:
    Do you feel like you need to make up for something?
    Yea... Do you not have 10 choppers urself or sumthing? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

Put that as a sig and this card'll will be end up being played after all your posts. :D
    beaverpatrol.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Sex Toys Rock

Infini wrote:
    Put that as a sig and this card'll will be end up being played after all your posts. :D
    beaverpatrol.jpg

Why would this card be played, its just a sig image, im not using it to link to any other material
    amp wrote:
    Sex Toys Rock

They sure do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

for the love of god why???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

WizZard wrote:
    Is it?

Since when?

What it is though is a site a lot of people use from work / college.

And a lot of employers don't see pictures of dildos particularly necessary for people to do the jon they're doing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 騎手

And a lot of employers don't see pictures of dildos particularly necessary for people to do the jon they're doing.
    You can turn off display of signatures under "thread display options" in your control panel:- http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editoptions

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

What does 騎手 mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

騎&#25163 wrote:
    You can turn off display of signatures under "thread display options" in your control panel:- http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editoptions

But you cant turn off peoples posts, and if its not acceptable to have it in a post then its not acceptable to have it in a sig.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

And it tends to show up more then just a once off post due to it being a signature. It doesn't really offend me but I don't find it approptiote. If I'm in Uni, work or at home I have to explain anytime anyone looks at the screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Yep - I wonder if I requested a picture of a row of plastic vaginas as a signature would it be viewed with such gung ho delight. "I'd like a row of c*nts in my signature please!! If Kinkstr can be a cock with a row of cocks, I'd like to be a c*nt with a row of c*nts!!"

In fact, I demand a custom c*nt avatar! Along with an image of genital warts, a glans piercing and a picture of circumcised female genitals!

For f*cks sake, is this a f*cking bulletin board or a teenaged boys locker room...

Oh - sorry, how dumb am I, it's the same thing, I'd forgotten.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

I don't think i've read any of his posts since he got that sig; way too distracted by the massive c0cks.

Could we possibly foist this sig upon people?* Like Shrimp? Ecksor does pwn his sig. It would be a good punishment for trollers, too. People too busy being distracted by the sex toys to bother replying to their crap.

*Please no-one give me this sig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Who doesnt love looking at a row of cocks when theyre reading up on what are peoples pet names for gf/bf?

Jr.Shabadu wrote:
    I don't think i've read any of his posts since he got that sig; way too distracted by the massive c0cks.

Could we possibly foist this sig upon people?* Like Shrimp? Ecksor does pwn his sig. It would be a good punishment for trollers, too. People too busy being distracted by the sex toys to bother replying to their crap.

*Please no-one give me this sig.

what crap have i been posting?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Where did I say I thought your posts were crap? I've got no beef with you, Kinks, I was pointing out the distracting nature of your sig. You could be the origin of the sig of doom!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement