Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6230 and 6230i

Options
  • 05-04-2005 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭

I know there arew many threads about these phones but I have a specific question. Now this may seem stupid but do you get a memory cars with the phones???

Also does anybody know how many messages the in box on each can hold???

Killian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Airwaves

Compare them on the nokia site dude you will get all the answeres there 6230 comes with 32mb anyway and 6230i has 32mb built in not sure if there is a memory card as well though.
    6230i VS 6230

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Airwaves wrote:
    Compare them on the nokia site dude you will get all the answeres there 6230 comes with 32mb anyway and 6230i has 32mb built in not sure if there is a memory card as well though.
    6230i VS 6230

Compared them there just was'nt sure bout the memory card and it does'nt say anything bout the inbox memory there at all!!!

Thanks a million,

Killian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Airwaves

In box in most of them is usually 150/200 more than enuf!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Airwaves wrote:
    In box in most of them is usually 150/200 more than enuf!

Thats around two days for me :D:D:D

Went ahead and got it anyway so thanks to Airwaves for his/her advice

Advertisement