Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

My Bike

Options
  • 05-04-2005 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

Is it wrong to be enamored with inanimate object? When I think of my motorcycle, butterflies stir, my stomach drops, the world swoons, and I cannot wipe this silly grin off of my face. I think about her while at work, when at home, when out shopping. There is no reprieve. I yearn for her as deeply as I would a lover. I fantasize of the ways I can mod her and tweak her. I scour the internet looking for new ways to make her more mine. I can hardly wait to unite with her, to feel the pavement slipping by, the air parting as we make our way. Damn. I'm in love.

*sighs deeply*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I get butterflies aswell when I start my bike, or the thought that I might be taking it out for a ride.

But I have a girlfreind so that's where it ends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 535 ✭✭✭bonzai bob

MizzKattt wrote:
    Is it wrong to be enamored with inanimate object? When I think of my motorcycle, butterflies stir, my stomach drops, the world swoons, and I cannot wipe this silly grin off of my face. I think about her while at work, when at home, when out shopping. There is no reprieve. I yearn for her as deeply as I would a lover. I fantasize of the ways I can mod her and tweak her. I scour the internet looking for new ways to make her more mine. I can hardly wait to unite with her, to feel the pavement slipping by, the air parting as we make our way. Damn. I'm in love.

*sighs deeply*
    you need to get laid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Banjo013

Wow - you lucky thing ..... you seem to have found what everyone else is looking for !

Piece of advice though. Don't just ride her - she'll soon get sick of it. Take her out to dinner, buy her flowers, let her know how you really feel.

Cause you don't want your relationship hitting a wall at any time !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭MizzKattt

So, I'm the only one that feels this way about his/her car/bike?

*toes the ground....kicks a rock

Advertisement