Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Me in the Park Single Launch!

• 05-04-2005 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

SO the day has finally arrived for Me in the Park to release their long overdue debut single!

2nd Opinion will be launched as a DOWNLOAD ONLY single with the official launch taking place on April the 14th in the Sugar Club on Leeson Street.

This single will be available free from the bands website www.meinthepark.com and will be available for a LIMITED TIME ONLY!

Also, on the night, the band will be giving away 100 Very special Limited Edition CD singles with additional tracks AND the video for the song included.

So get there early to guarantee your receiving one of these special discs.
    Doors: 8 pm + late bar
    Admission: €8 or € 7 with student id
    MiTP_Hotpress.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ctrl+alt+del

come on folks......download the single ( it's free)
    if you like what you hear, swing down to the single launch in the sugar club!

They have been listed as one of the Top 10 gigs in Hotpress this week ( new order cover) and you can win tickets to their show on [URL=http://]www.hotpress.com/competitions [/URL]

I know them and they really appreciate any support you can give!!
    ;):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭gibson

Hey guys, good luck with the single. We played with you at the Goldenplec Tsunami charity gig(The Licks). Hope all goes well and you get a good crowd on the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 MiTP

Cheers man, hope you guys can make it down to the gig promises to be a good'n!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ctrl+alt+del

hey i watched the video over the weekend!

funny stuff man!! love that kid who beats the sh**t out of the dog(?)

i really like the song too

consider me going on thursday :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 rock angel

Like the song. Havent seen the video yet.

Is there more songs on your website :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

seen these guys in tmc, good gig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 rock angel

Watched the video for single.

Really funny. The kid is lol good.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 MiTP

And playing support at the Sugar Club will be...

The Butterfly Explosion

...with a spanking new song from their forthcoming debut EP here
    www.butterflyexplosion.com/music.html

Advertisement