Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone know a good band???

• 05-04-2005 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Can anyone out there help?? I'm looking for a 3 or 4 piece jazz band, possibly with a female vocalist, to book for our wedding reception. Can anyone suggest a band in the dublin/wicklow area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭kt_hughes

I know of an excellent 3 piece jazz band and they are quite flexible with regard to vocalists. They ususally play alone - keyboards, bass and congas. They do however sometimes gig with an AMAZING female jazz singer.

If you want to pm me with your name and number I'll get one of them to phone you for more details?

K

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

Just wondering if you got sorted for this? I know if a good jazz band my self so if you're still looking, let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Mark Harwood

Thanks for the reply Saint, Yeah were still looking and would appreciate the name of the band, Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

The band I know (I'm in it by the way) is called The Jazzberries, we have done a few weddings before, mainly just drinks receptions. We are either a duo, a trio or a quartet depending on what you are looking for. PM me for a my number if you're interested.
    Cheers

Advertisement