Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a phone on ebay?

Options
  • 06-04-2005 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭

Has anyone bought a mobile from someone on ebay before? Is there anything to look out for? There are some great offers on there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

a girl at work bought this off ebay for 170 euro

http://www.mobile-phones-uk.org.uk/sony-ericsson-k700i.htm

its 420 in carphone warehouse

its sim free

if u are ready to go all the phones are really bad so ebay is the place to go to get a quality phone like u would on bill for a good price..

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭abakan

I bought two phones of ebay.co.uk. just make sure the phone is unlocked ( sim free)as they could be locked to the UK networks, and wouldn work over here
    the nokia 6100, I got for £50, as good as new, no problems, but after that i got a nokia 3510, the guy said there wasnt a problem with it, but the number 7 button didn work when I got it.only spent £19 on it so it wasnt to bad.

just gotta be carefull.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I know a mate who ordered the nokia titianum (forget model no) from e-bay and got a dud!!

e-bay have a 45 day money back promise if the goods arent up to merchantiable quality....blah blah
    but this guy waited for 42 days before sendin the product. so my mate was stuck

I blame my mate for not coppin on but still ya want to check out profiles etc

my .02c

Advertisement