Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PokerTroll Cleaning House

Options
  • 06-04-2005 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭

Off to Bareclona for the World Heads Up. Had to win the ticket heads up too, though it was my cheering from the rail what won it.

Well done that man!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Well Done Mark, who would you fancy playing against first match? I'd love a game against Devilfish, I reckon I could take him ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭pokertroll

DapperGent wrote:
    Off to Bareclona for the World Heads Up. Had to win the ticket heads up too, though it was my cheering from the rail what won it.

Well done that man!

Thanks for the support dapper - it really helped as there were a load of people cheering bullitpete from the rails. I can't believe I won it - it was a very tough final table and I was the shortest stack at the start.

Its a $5k package which I won for about $150 and will be on from May 16-24.
    I wonder who I'll be up against first :-)

Well Done Mark, who would you fancy playing against first match? I'd love a game against Devilfish, I reckon I could take him ;)

I wouldn't mind a nice easy one first but If I'm ever going to play against devilfish, this would be the type of game that I'd like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭Vamos

I was watching the action too (the one saying "nikus for president"). Played great on final table, and bullitpete didnt get a lookin headsup.
    Good luck in Barcelona.

Vamos wrote:
    I was watching the action too (the one saying "nikus for president"). Played great on final table, and bullitpete didnt get a lookin headsup.
    Good luck in Barcelona.

Cheers man, I was wondering who you were - I think I had him rattled alright - he's a very good player but he just didn't get it together headsup.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

Nice one Mark, you must be the King of the satellite at the moment !

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭dirkey_wynne

Well done PT - will have to bookmark the event and keep a lookout. Great stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

I would like a signed first edition of your book please Mark.

"How to win trips to major tournaments by kicking the sh1t outta anyone that gets in my way on PPP. Vol. 1"

Well done fella. You must be on cloud 9 at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Well done Mark! Any bookies offering odds on you yet :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Well done Mark allthough as a true Poker player I hate your guts. O.k. not really.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭PPP-Pit Boss

Well done Mark! Again! And Again! The hat trick! Paddy Power Poker player of the.... ever ;0)

Advertisement