Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Taekwondo colours - come support us!

• 06-04-2005 1:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭

Just to say that the taekwondo colours is on in the UCD Sports Centre (hall A) on Thursday evening at 5pm if anyone is interested. Come support us! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Just to say that the taekwondo colours is on in the UCD Sports Centre (hall A) on Thursday evening at 5pm if anyone is interested. Come support us! :D
    Allow me me to bid you luck by good friend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

and bad luck from me to even things up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭pma-ire

and :):(

In smilies !

What is this all about? Is it a tournament?

Please lay out the day!!

I think it's a tournamet between TKD students from UCD versus the equivalent in Trinity College, Dublin. The club that wins the team event or the highest number of indivdual titles gets to feel happy about themselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

That would be it in a nutshell. Should be fun. :)
    There's 8 fights, fighters have already been matched off. Sparring using usual ITF rules.

• Advertisement

That would be it in a nutshell. Should be fun. :)
    There's 8 fights, fighters have already been matched off. Sparring using usual ITF rules.

Ok then! Well as I a bit far away from all the action! Have a good one ;)

rk are u fighting?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

Best of luck to the UCD guys & girls

rk are u fighting?
    Unfortunately not. I'm busy trying not to get injured before my black belt grading at the moment. Plus there was only one match for a red or black belt female and there's a girl who's a red belt, a brilliant fighter and who doesn't have a black belt grading in 10 days to worry about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Clive

UCD all the way!

• Advertisement

trying not to get injured

chicken.
    UCD all the way!

TCD all the way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

Unfortunately not. I'm busy trying not to get injured before my black belt grading at the moment. Plus there was only one match for a red or black belt female and there's a girl who's a red belt, a brilliant fighter and who doesn't have a black belt grading in 10 days to worry about.

Best of luck with the grading! Is it on in UCD as usual? Give my best to dan and the lads, haven't seen any of them in ages.

Best of luck with the BB grading! Hope all goes well for ya. Should be grading for my green belt next sunday week (at least I think its then).

TCD all the way.
    Pwned. :p
    Tim_Murphy wrote:
    Best of luck with the grading! Is it on in UCD as usual? Give my best to dan and the lads, haven't seen any of them in ages.
    It's actually on in Galway this year. It's on just before the Connacht Open. Grading is on 8-12, and the competition starts at 12.
    memphis wrote:
    Should be grading for my green belt next sunday week (at least I think its then).
    Good luck!

Pwned. :p

It's actually on in Galway this year. It's on just before the Connacht Open. Grading is on 8-12, and the competition starts at 12.

Good luck!

Good Luck rainbow and memphis! Give us a report when it's all over ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,577 ✭✭✭Colm_OReilly

Well, how'd the colours go?

So how dod last night work out for ye guys?

We won. :)

Advertisement