Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sweet Charity

Options
  • 06-04-2005 1:13am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭

It's feckin' fantastic stuff.

Dancing, singing, catchy music. Do you know there is a full band and back up singers in there!! It's hilariously funny, and great acting. Full cast are great actors. I seriously can't stress how much everyone should go to see this play.

Its only on for the rest of the week, so get your tix if you can.

I amn't on the Drama soc, I amn't promoting them cuz they asked or anythign, I just personally think its that fantasticly brillaint show and everyone should see it rather than risk, or worse, actually miss it!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Went to see it on Monday, but had to leave at intermission because the theatre was bloody freezing! I hope they sorted that out for the following performances. I did think it was good, the lead girl was very good. And plus any musical that has a large number of college girls dancing around in night gowns that look like Ann Summers has my vote!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Shucks if you liked taht you really should have stayed for the second half. I was there monday too, and tonight for the second half helping out. They rock even more than on monday.

Think they sorted the problem with the cold. I wasnt cold tonight anyhoo.

It was pennies, not ann summers btw ;)

GO PEOPLE GO!

Advertisement