Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Whats in your boot?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

AMurphy wrote:
    Two whats left?, .. cars on the highway? :D

lol, very good :)
    is this aidan, btw? :O

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

A radar gun
    Garda hat
    Tripod

Tehehe

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭buzz

Lenny wrote:
    My dead wife is in the boot

The funny thing here is, Lenny is not joking :eek:

Mine is better understood with a pic..

dsc03084.jpg

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Spare wheel and associated jack
    A small toolbox
    A wee assortment box of bulbs
    A big rag to wipe meh hands in case I've to get dirty!
    WD40
    Back to Black
    Son of a Gun Interior polish
    Small first-aid kit

I had much much more in the boot, but I raided it out before the NCT. One thing I do need is a fire extinguisher (c'mon Lidl)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭highdef

Spare wheel and CD changer which are part of the spec of the car so I shouldn't really count them. In that case, a large umbrella. I don't even know why I have an umbrella there. I store it there and take it to work with me when I am working early's (I use public transport when working early's). When I get back home, I throw it in the boot. So if I were to keep the umbrella in the porch, I would have a massive empty and stangely clean boot. Oh actually, just remembered that I have one of those 12V electric pumps for punctures and a 5,000,000 candle power torch - Yes, it's bright!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Victor wrote:
    Whats in your boot / luggage compartment / back of van?

Absolutely sweet FA in both cars (save for the OEM pancake and tool/jack set). Call me deranged, but I like a spotless, empty boot... So there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

My Gym gear

and a dead body

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

buzz wrote:

Mine is better understood with a pic..

dsc03084.jpg
    OMG - theres absolutely NO ROOM for your shopping! And you can't see out the back window either! And where do the kids sit? Oh dear, thats very strange....

In my boot there is currently a pair of sprayguns, a trolley jack, a timing strobe, toolbox, first aid kit, 30m rope, ratchet straps, axle stands, and assorted boots and jackets. (Theres an old pair of Snickers trousers that I set on fire while angle-grinding a rusty boat-trailer last week - the hair on my left leg is gone too...)

'c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Phryxus

10 kilo's of pure uncut heroin and some shopping for my grandmother

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Phryxus wrote:
    A radar gun
    Garda hat
    Tripod

i think you too need to talk outside....

• Advertisement

jhegarty wrote:
    i think you too need to talk outside....

We could but with all those drugs and shopping I don't think I have room for a body as well. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

a hard hat, high-vis vest, jacket and trouser, wellingtons, steel-toed boots, a few rogue golf-balls, tool set, 20gb back-up drive, empty petrol container, presumably a spare tyre somewhere underneath it, though i've never looked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Phryxus wrote:

And the reg is.............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭AMurphy

"SNRT 2 GO"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭damo605

14 old Apple Mac Monitors at the moment (Back seats down) - Had to take out the toolbag, broken heater fan, 5 litres of water, 2 litres of coolant, almost full set of water pipes and various size jubilee clips.... It's a Renault after all :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

I've a water leak in the boot, and the rear window washer jet in mysteriously not working. Hence the leak.

Cd changer
    Tow rope
    One of those rain bag/jackets that Meteor give away at Oxegen every year.
    Some tools.

Oh it's a foreign car, the reg is D3413R and there's a big sticker on the back window that says I DEAL DRUGS AND DRIVE VERY FAST IN RESIDENTIAL AREAS WHILE DRUNK, you'll also notice smoke billowing out the windows and occasionaly hear some evil laughter from inside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭damo605

Root out the boring sh1t and this is one funny thread.... Or is it that I'm drunk (and could end up in the boot meself :o )

Advertisement