Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HGVs in residential areas.

• 06-04-2005 2:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭

A friend made the following query on some research he's doing
    I outlined the issue of articulated lorries being parked in residental areas and causing real danger.

Can anyone give me locations of where this is happening in Dublin for a photo shoot ?

Can anyone help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭cyclopath2001

I've regularly seen HGV cabs parked in Fairview, just before 'Edges Corner', on the outbound route. They use ordinary car-parking-bays. They are so wide that they're also blocking the adjacent cycle track. Often seen from around 18:30 onwards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 218 ✭✭Haruspex

From around 19:00, the stretch of road near Coolmine train station between the roundabout and just before the main entrance to the Riverwood estate, Carpenterstown, Dublin 15. HGVs parked there seriously hamper clearance when driving at night. Fingal County Council are aware of the situation as far as I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭comanche

one reguraly parked at night time on the new cabra road (just before it turns into the navan road)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rob1891

There's on on Northbrook Road, Ranelagh. It's been clamped for a while now, guess it's not so easy to tow.

Advertisement