Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Northside Plumber / Tiler required

Options
  • 06-04-2005 8:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm intending to have both my bathroom and ensuite totally renovated - new suite / shower / tiles. However, I'm having trouble even getting a quote , unreturned calls etc... I'd ideally like to deal with one person for the whole job , anyone got any reccomendations on the Northside?

Thanks,

M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭rooferPete

Hi MM3,

How far Northside are we talking ?

I have someone in mind but location is a great help when I ask them if they are available to do your job.

Have you bought the suite or is it supply and fit, same for the tiles ?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭MM3

Hi Peter,

Its in Malahide - haven't bought anything yet but have prices for suite/tiles , however want to get someone out to the house to see if what we want to do is possible and how much it will cost.

Thanks,

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭jack24

Hi,

Can heartily recommend a guy who does the whole service (tiling/plumbing etc). His name is Luke Gahan, ph 8402654. He works out of Swords so Malahide is no problem. He redid our bathroom and constructed an ensuite from start to finish and did a really great job. Was very prompt at getting back to us after we called initially, turned up when he said he would (unlike about 4 other people we spoke to), gave some good practical advice, and a proper detailed quote. We probably could have had it done more cheaply, but we went with him because he was recommended and seemed very reliable. Havent had any problems since and were very impressed with the job (and no I'm not related to him). Can sympathise with your problem, good luck whoever you go with, BTW Allied Ceramic Tiles (off Malahide Rd) have some good offers on tiles.

Jack

Thanks Jack - will give him a call this evening.

M

Gave Luke Gahan a call and he's actually retired :( So back to the drawing board.

M

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭doshin

any luck finding a plumber? I'm also looking for one northside

Advertisement