Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting to my posts?

Options
  • 06-04-2005 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

When I post messages I often forget where I posted them. Where is the "my posts" link? I have used it before but cannot find it again. Its very handy. Maybe a more obvious link should be created or maybe I should start looking properly....
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

On the home page above the list of latest posts is a link to "all my posts"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

well i reckon there are a few ways but if you go to the front page of boards (www.boards.ie) just under the welcome there is an "all my posts" button.

Or if you go to your User CP, you can set up your options to automatically be subscibed to threads that you have posted on...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Peter B

Thanks for that lads, but for some reason even when I'm logged in it still asks me for my username and password on the homepage. Is it anything to do with using firefox? When I follow a forum link it shows my as logged in with "Welcome, Peter B" up in the top right of the page. But whenever I visit the homepage whether logged in or not it still asks me for my password under the welcome banner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Is it Fiefox 1.0.2?

I have had probs on other forums with staying logged in with that particular version of Firefox.

Maybe something to do with cookied on your machine either.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

aye, that happens on one of the other machines i log in on....again using the latest firefox. Seems a bit random tbh...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Peter B

Have firefox version 1.0.1.
    Just tried using Internet Explorer. Works properly. Must just be problem with Firefox or my Firefox settings

Advertisement