Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems ordering Eircom Broadband

• 06-04-2005 10:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 315 ✭✭

Just tried to order eircom broadband online & then by phone, but because i have my calls are billed by UTV they refused to give me broadband. Has anyone else had this problem and can they do this?.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭julius

Get your BB with UTV then.

Their basic service is ~€10 cheaper than eircoms.

Honestly though, they should accept your Universal line Number(whatever its called), as I was able to order one of those 150hours for whatever Dial-Up things from eircom with a Smart line about a year ago.

Are you really so interested in eircom broadband or have you reservations about UTV broadband.

If all else fails then talk to esatBT/iolBB, Digiweb or Netsource as I'd say they would be more than happy for your custom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 315 ✭✭s_gr

Well its just that eircom are doing free installation, free wireless modem & first 2 months free. Also do not have to sign a 12month contract like all the other companies. I think i might give comreg a shout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Should work if you have a "global account number", you can get it from UTV, assuming broadband is available in your area.

Advertisement