Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oxegen - Dance.

• 06-04-2005 11:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭

The full DANCE STAGE line up for OXEGEN has been announced, full details below.

Sat 9th July

Erick Morillo
    Mylo
    2 Lone Swordsmen
    Slam
    Black Strobe
    Fish Go Deep and Tracey K
    Brother J
    Frank Jez
    Hugh Scully

Sun 10th July

Deep Dish
    LCD Sound System
    Jacques Le Cont
    Death in Vegas
    Silicone Soul
    Infadels
    Nic Fanculli
    Brother J
    Paul Taylor
    Scott McNaughton
    Al Gibbs

Much better than I expected, Quality DJ's and not a single "judge Jules" type DJ. Sweet.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Deep Dish,Jacques Le Cont and Death In Vegas all in one day....
    /me creams his pants
    Its a pity the dance hall in punchestown is such a shìthole. BRING BACK THE TENT YE BASTARDS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Nice, I wasn't all that bothered about Oxegen this year until recently - it's starting to liven up now.
    I hope Deep Dish don't play the kind of pop crap they've been at lately :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Sunday looks better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Anton17

Will it still be in the indoor arena?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭zafa

very poor imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

Supemely savage lineup imo and in particular Mylo, Deep Dish, Blackstrobe, LCD Sound System & Jacques Le Cont...

Pity I won't be in the country though! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭clairey

no dave clarke :(:(

Advertisement