Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is Jazz Dead?

• 06-04-2005 11:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭

:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Fusion251

Just takin a break....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 899 ✭✭✭Gegerty

No its just evolved. Have a listen to Jaga Jazzist...

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Bert Fever

"Jazz isn't dead, it just smells funny" - F. Zappa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

I was in New Orleans recently and Jazz is alive and well!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I don't believe that it is, I have just recently started getting into it, trouble is, as a beginner, it's hard to know where to start and as it is a very wide ranging type of music, some of the stuff you will like and some you won't, as a result it's hard to know what to buy which is what put me off getting into it for some time.
    I watched a documentry about the people who started it off and jotted down some of the names as a result of that progamme. All I need now is a guide to lead me the rest of the way.... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Flukey wrote:
    I was in New Orleans recently and Jazz is alive and well!

Me too! Walk down Bourbon St. and you'll know it ain't dead!

Advertisement