Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal Vocalist Required

Options
  • 06-04-2005 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Dublin based Melodic Death/Doom Metal band, A Distant Sun require a vocalist. We rehearse in Dublin City Centre twice every weekend(Saturday evenings & Sunday mornings).

Musical influences include, but are not limited to - Dark Tranquillity, Amon Amarth, In Flames(old), Dissection, Opeth, Anathema & My Dying Bride.

The ideal candidate will be able to growl like a mother****er, have an ability to sing "clean" vocals and be committed to the band 100%. We have a number of songs written, rehearsed and ready to go, and a few gigs lined up for the Summer months. Time wasters will be persecuted.

If you're interested, contact Dave distantsundave@hotmail.com or Colin, gyratingnuns@hotmail.com to arrange a chat and an audition.

THIS THREAD IS NOT INTENDED TO BE THE BASIS OF A DISCUSSION ON METAL AND IT'S PROS AND CONS SO PLEASE DON'T TREAT IT AS SUCH

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

"Melodic Death/Doom metal"?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 A_Distant_Sun

Yes, that's what it says. If you must start a discussion concerning this sub-genre then I'd appreciate it if you created a new thread. I would prefer to keep this thread on topic from here on in.

If there is anyone interested in coming down for an audition then you can contact us at the above addresses.

Cheers,

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I think you've come to the wrong place if you're looking for strict on topic threads.

Why not go post on Bands/Musicians instead?

Excellent advice Amz. I didn't even know that forum existed. I arrived here by way of the link from the Phantom site. Will do so immediately.

Dave

Still looking people. Anyone interested drop us a mail @ distantsundave@hotmail.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement