Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nventiv Mach 2 GT for sale

Options
  • 06-04-2005 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭

Any 1 interested in bidding on an unused Nventiv Mach 2 GT?, Have all the bits to go with it (bracket for amd chips, 2 packs of unopened sealstring, software, unopened thermal compound ect.)
    Im in Dublin will deliver
    offers starting @ E1000

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Try the For Sale forum, or get a mod to move it there.

Good luck with the sale

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

offers starting @ E1000

You're havin' a laugh, intcha?

http://www.over-clock.co.uk
    If anyone's looking to spend serious money, buy one through a store (you might get warranty). Nventiv are out of business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭Armen Tanzarian

No, whats your point?

http://www.extremeprometeia.com/acatalog/copy_of_Prometeia_Mach_II.html

OK its come down a little bit since I bought, we'll say E850

A saving of about E130

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

Any 1 interested in bidding on an unused Nventiv Mach 2 GT?, Have all the bits to go with it (bracket for amd chips, 2 packs of unopened sealstring, software, unopened thermal compound ect.)
    Im in Dublin will deliver
    offers starting @ E1000

you must be kidding - 1000euro???, u can order 1 in from england cheaper than that or from european country. and mounting kits arent that expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 13,753 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

It's actually this one you are selling, new revised price?

http://www.extremeprometeia.com/acatalog/Prometeia_Mach_II.html

• Advertisement

I think I might have a better idea of what Im selling..... Dont you?

Not really, you've been a bit churlish here today.
    You've said you are selling a Mach 2 GT, but linked to the more expensive Extreme.

Anyway this should be in the For Sale forums, but you will get torn apart there too with a guideline price of €850.

Cheers anyway, when I bought them the set me back about $900 each and they were astronomical to ship hence the high price, I thaught they were still that price cause they are not that common.
    looks like I might stick it on my video crd then,
    My pc will be about 4.5 feet tall :p
    Later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

The Mach II GT that ExtremePrometiea is selling is the Prometiea 2 Extreme. I got one a few months back but not at GBP£650. I guess Phil increased his price a bit.
    koneko: ExtremeCoolingTechnologies bought Nventiv. So you can get warranty from the shop you buy it from or from ECT :)
    Armen: You bought it for 900 and selling it for 1000? Nice :p:)

thats us dollars, at the time i bought it. you paid 650 GBP that works out as exactly 1,216.02 USD, or 946.277 EUR, I changed my asking price to E 850.
    It aint for sale anymore, I'm going to stick it on my video crd

• Advertisement

You do know that you need to mod it to actually use with on a video card?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Crazy. Two 900e coolers in one rig. Stick it on something good and overclock the crap outta your cpu and g-card and post your results.

BloodBath

yup and it aint exactly easy to use it on a gfx as some of them dont take well to minus temps

Actually video cards to take minus temps well but you need to insulate it like crazy otherwise you'll just ruin it with condensation. Also I think the head and evaporator needs to be modded to fit a video card. Thats the hard part.

but also some gfx wont operate at minus temps, some nvidias wont at all

Not sure on Nvidia but people from XS doesnt seem to have any problems running their phase change with ATI cards :)

Yes, but how much original stuff is left untouched in some of those systems!! ;):D

Advertisement