Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor MMS from the net

Options
  • 06-04-2005 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭

I didn't know untill today that meteor have started charging 30c for mms sent of the net even if sent to a 085. I rang up and complained because it doesnt say anywhere on the net that your charged for them. They gave me my money back anyway. Just thought i'd let people know

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Airwaves

This happened to me also got money back they used to be free from the web, if you got free texts for life they should be. jokers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Airwaves wrote:
    This happened to me also got money back they used to be free from the web, if you got free texts for life they should be. jokers!

Free text, yes, but even if mms can be filled with text, it's still not sms...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Airwaves

flodis79 wrote:
    Free text, yes, but even if mms can be filled with text, it's still not sms...

Free sms text and mms for life! is the promotion I'm on anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

MMS are free aswell thats why i thought it was strange that i was charged from the net

Advertisement