Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comic Book Guy

Options
  • 06-04-2005 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

does anyone out there know "comic book guy" real name from the simpson
    bet ya dont.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭spooydermot

his name is *drumroll* Jeff Albertson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭solo1

I saw it on an episode a few nights ago, but I forget the context ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lips

God i hate the new episodes of the simpsons. the show really has gone to hell. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭Geranium

lips wrote:
    God i hate the new episodes of the simpsons. the show really has gone to hell. :mad:

I LOVE the new Simpson!. They're all so weird and crazy. The old ones used to always have morals in them and stuff. "I love you Lord Daftwager"

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

ahh don't get me started on the new simspons.

homer is dumb but not funny dumb as in the old episodes.
    marge is more annoying than ever and is totally unbearable.
    bart is a whiny little ****.
    lisa is just lisa annoying as ever.

the worst thing about the new simpsons is that they'll have a bit at the start which should have a major effect at the ending of the show but they just go straight off the point.

eg (made by me) homer wins the lottery $1,000,000 by the end of the show there's no mention of it where it went or how he lost it or whatever.

they should quit now whilst they are going downhill, but as we all know they would of if the new episodes weren't so ****ing popular with americans that don't know what good humour is ffs they can't even spell it right.

• Advertisement

That's what I love about the new simpsons. It's just weird and all over the place. Still,there's always Futurama.

Geranium wrote:
    That's what I love about the new simpsons. It's just weird and all over the place. Still,there's always Futurama.
    not really since they cancelled it

Shut up shut up! It's not true...la la la la....I can't hear you...la la la....

fraid so, only good cartoons on tv now are family guy and south park

You know, it's weird but I've never seen South Park. I watch Futurama DVDs at my friend's house anyway. He has every episode and seems to think that this will somehow make him more attractive to women. Still, handy for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

This is going waaaaaay off topic. Again that's a lockable situation.

This is the comic forum guys. I know there are simpson comics, but this seems to be more about Matt's shows.

You I was about to say that there is a seperate forum for the Simpsons but I can't seem to find it. I was sure there was one - maybe it was removed.

Either way, there IS a forum for TV programs here.

If however you want to talk about the Simpsons comics, feel free.

Advertisement