Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird problem with PES4, multiplayer and gamepads

Options
  • 06-04-2005 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

I had a mate around the other night and was going to give him a game of PES so I broke out my Logitech DualAction gamepad which had been sitting in a drawer for a few months (I use a PS2 controller with USB converter myself).

But try as I might, I could not get the two gamepads to work in PES at the same time. One controller would be fine while the other one would not respond whatsoever. I tried switching the USB ports the controllers went into and same problem, just opposite opposite controller behaviour. In Control Panel/Game Controllers in WinXP, both controllers work perfectly when plugged in at the same time. PES recognises both controllers in setup but doesn't recognise the buttons presses on one of them at any given time.

Has anyone experienced this before. WTF is going on? The only thing I haven't done that I can think of is re-install the drivers for both controllers but I don't if that'll change anything seeing as they are working perfectly in Game Controllers?

Thanks
    Ardent

P.S. I've played multiplayer no problem in the past - with A.N.Other USB gamepad and my PS2-->USB gamepad.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

They use the same driver, change the USB slot the Logitech goes into. I had this problem moved PS2 pad into 2.0 removed logitech rebooted added in while PC was on into another 2.0 slot. Worked fine but removing it from the slot makes PEs go weird.

Also as a sidenote i found this out other day plug your pads into any available USB 2.0 slots improves tha sluggishness on PC with the PS2 pads.

kdjac

Advertisement