Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom reduce excess charge to 1.21 cent per MB

• 06-04-2005 5:08pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,874 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Eircom have reduced the charge for going over the cap to 1.21 cent (incl vat) per minute.

It use to be 3 cent odd.

As far as I know Eircom have never charged anyone for going over their cap, but this is good news for anyone who does regularly go over the cap and are worried that Eircom will start charging.

It is now in line with UTV and Esat, again making UTV/Esat that bit less attractive.

Come on guys get your act together or there won't be any reason left ot go with UTV/Esat.

Details here:
    http://www.eircom.ie/About/Activities/pending.pdf

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,960 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah.. good news bk. Cheers for the update!

Hopefully they won't backcharge now for all those months but i doubt it... fingers crossed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

I'd love to see them back charge for everything!

So many moaners on this board its unreal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

well thats good news just incase they ever decide to charge
    the download starts dont even working this month

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Yeh TuXy means no need to worry bout April's cap, the ole' "I didnt realise how much i had downloaded as the stats page wasnt working!@!" Line can be used in case of a charge :D:D

WellyJ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

i read it wrong and thought you said 1.21 per mb.
    nearly fell off my seat.

• Advertisement
Advertisement