Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WOW, I dident know this was here.

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Brock

i actually play UO without crosshairs as its such a easy game to hit peeps in,another reason i dislike it.Yes gettin nades correct can be a problem but like dcully said bit of practise you will be fine.But overall shootin is just to easy to be made "fun" it just goes to level of sillyness.
    nice server by the way.

Tried out dcully's Uo server,tis nice crowd low pings and ok for a quick blast pity its UO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Dcully wrote:
    Ah yeah this rings a bell m8 :)
    Yeah im Damien from Kildare.
    Me wont mention any names

LOL so you know I wont mention his name He is getting into trouble on boards as well, he attracts trouble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

Brock wrote:
    i actually play UO without crosshairs as its such a easy game to hit peeps in,another reason i dislike it.Yes gettin nades correct can be a problem but like dcully said bit of practise you will be fine.But overall shootin is just to easy to be made "fun" it just goes to level of sillyness.
    nice server by the way.

I think you will like GFM :)

SO what is GFM no one explained that one and i havent heard of it .

• Advertisement

not ment to be a short answer but there is a thread further down and a link to it aswell :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

German Front Mod

Official website: http://germanfrontmod.justgamers.de/index.php?sektion=2

Thread link: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=244733

i have it and installed it but i heard u gotta delete all other mods to get it working but thats just pants so i aint gonna play it until its sorted

Brock wrote:
    i have it and installed it but i heard u gotta delete all other mods to get it working but thats just pants so i aint gonna play it until its sorted

I changed /deleted nothing , and i'm playing it np .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

The dev team recomend deleting them.
    I backed mine up then deleted,ran the mod and have since placed my backed up folders back in and all works well.
    I know lotsa guys who didnt delete mods and it works fine.

• Advertisement

i have tried both things but still get same error and its something to do with the max ammo for the sten, any idea what it could be?

Hi Brock,

I don't really know what is causing the problem exactly (probably a custom map and/or another mod) but I advise doing the following:

Back-up your "Single Player Save file", all your mods, custom maps, etc...
    Uninstall UO and reinstall it. Apply Patch 1.51 or 1.51b (?) and install GFM right after.

That's what I did last night and it worked perfectly.

Then you can start adding each map and mod individually and make sure GFM is still working after each new addition until you find the file(s) causing the problems... But this will be a massive paing in the neck!

And lock this thread now as well as its not here its now there where it should be!

Thanks for the advice Spooky (or should I say "thanks for giving order"?)! lol :p

Thread locked as requested... ordered... whatever... lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement