Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why is dcu so ugly?

Options
  • 06-04-2005 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

ah i'm just yanking your chain. but seriously, how attractive do we reckon dcu is as a college? obviously i could compete with the best of them, but i'm not so sure about some of the sorry states i see around campus.

so let's share our harsh generalisations or perverted fantasies on dcu's members of the opposite sex...be they boys, girls, whatever....

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

... Because Your Face!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Dublin's Finest

incest.

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

When the weather picks up you'll see how many gorgous looking lassies actually come to DCU. I think they hide in the library for the rest of the year. Anytime I've used the colour printer downstairs in the library I've stuggled to keep my eyes on the screen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Rosebyname

Its got no character Ill say that. And its run as a mad profit orientated Corporation. My god the Spar off campus across the road is cheaper than the on campus one!
    And the ground has turned into a vast mountainous region taking some of the science building with it: they have literally stapled parts of the ceiling together!

Nice location though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Nedrac

used to live in larkfield 4 two months in the on campus accomidation their little disgusting shoe box of a place. when i left i wrote in board marker on the door in red writting HAHAHA 4 sum drunken reason i cannot recall. however i wascaught on camera and the security guy hamilton was a bloody tosser good at his job tho he has to be an ex police officer.

One night after i left DCU i got my phone and id stolen in the big tree was staying with friends on campus on the way home he stopped me took the swipe card which was my friends fined my friend 80 which i had to pay took €30 of myself as a cost of wipping board marker of the door and kicked me out on my ass at 3 in the morning. seeing as i had paid the fine i reckon i should have beeen alowd to stay there i know it was my own fault and the fact that i was hammered and couldn't keep track of what i was saying didn't help but effing un corteous w0nk3rs the lot
    ned

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Rosebyname

Punctuation helps us to better understand your plight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭thefuturehead

library is definitely where all the cool kids hang out.

Advertisement