Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement for Broken ipod earphones?

Options
  • 06-04-2005 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭

Hi, i got an ipod at christmas but now the ear phones are broken. the bass keeps cutting out in the right ear phone and making really irritating crackly sounds. How do i get them replaced, bearing in mind i bought it in america.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭bbbbb

any standard headphones should work, buy a new set?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

if you want i can make you a sign saying "mug me, i have an ipod"

otherwise click me

To be fair Ive had 3 pairs of ipod earphones and they have all broken. Ill be getting a different pair soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Great headphones, great price! And they are even white! Clicky Here:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Hey cormie it's probably not very wise to price the headphones at €40 and have a link to where you can get them brand new for £22.50 :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

All iPod headphones (that I know of) are like that. Do not buy another pair.
    Get yourself some sexy schinneisers.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Hey cormie it's probably not very wise to price the headphones at €40 and have a link to where you can get them brand new for £22.50 :D

I'm an honest chap;)

anyway, that £22.50 price is for a second hand pair, but never used (like mine).

Amazons delivery price for the headphones is £3.99 (delivery) plus £.99 (item) plus price of £25.99=.... €45

So a buyer in Dublin will get them straight away, no waiting for days, and will save €5 :eek:

:cool:

Advertisement