Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AC -v- Inter (scores)

• 06-04-2005 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

All Inter for the first half, then Yip Jaap Stam goes and scores a header with the last touch of the half.

Totally undeserved.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Seocond half Inter got really sloppy and it didn't help their cause. Then another stupid free kick given away and Shevchenko scores. 2-0 is harsh considering the first half performance from Inter, but it looks like Milan are going through. They are so hard to break down and Inter are going to need a fully fit Adriano.
    Stam played an amazing game tonight. Rock solid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

No surprises here really. I reckon we will see a dour draw in the second leg, and AC to go through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Dour draw is fine by me.

I heard someone say earlier tonight: "ahhh yea but Inter were away in this leg". Made my night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Rossonero

Fist goal was against play, but Milan were dominant in second half and deserved their two nil over the whole game.

Shevchenko will be sharper in second leg, he should score again, but Gattuso is out and Adriano might be back for Inter.
    I hope Mihaijlovic plays the second leg so he can get sent off (which he should have been last night!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Mihajlovic doesn't deserve to be playing football. All he cares about is having a go at the opposition. He was a disgrace against Chelsea last year, he got 2 bookings (and obviously sent off) for hacking down Duff twice and then he refused to go off. He threw a bottle at the official. He also kicked and spat at Mutu in the same match.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

He also racially abused a black player a couple of years ago didnt he? He also is a bit of a Diouf when it comes to gobbing on people. Sweet left foot but scumbag through and through.

It was a good game though i thought. Dida made a class save from Mihajlovic's first free kick. He looks a great keeper now. Didnt he let in a howler against leeds a few seasons back though? Just goes to show, even Carrollitis can be outgrown!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Rossonero

Boro wrote:
    He also racially abused a black player a couple of years ago didnt he?

Wasn't that Vieira? He claimed he was called a "dirty gypsy"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

MIlan seem to have the habit of winning games.
    The amount of games they have scored at the end of a game/against the run of play is unreal

Advertisement