Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Amazing Grace: Jeff Buckley

• 06-04-2005 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Once & Future Productions have announced that "Amazing Grace: Jeff Buckley" will be screening its way around the world at film festivals in Espinho, Belfast, Boston, Buenos Aires and Seattle over the next few months.

This information excited me greatly despite the fact that there is no way I could make it to Belfast but at least it's finally done after 6 years in the making! Looking forward to seeing it meself...

Quote from belfastfilmfestival.org : "In this passionately crafted documentary, the filmmakers set out to investigate the rather unusual, if not extraordinary, phenomenon of Jeff Buckley."

*RAWR* :D

IRISH PREMIERE (Belfast):
    Belfast Film Festival
    Saturday, April 9 at 8 PM.
    For ticket info, visit the official website:
    http://www.belfastfilmfestival.org

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

if you can't make it to belfast is there any other way of seeing this before waiting for the dvd to come out??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

DVD Sales of this will be phenomenal...

or does anyone know of somewhere cheap to stay in belfast for say this saturday night???

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Propocus

Sorry i don't.
    But long live Jeff!!

how good was this? i couldn't make it...

• Advertisement

Propocus wrote:
    Sorry i don't.
    But long live Jeff!!

Long live Jeff?

:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

Papa Smut wrote:
    Long live Jeff?

:confused::confused::confused:

his memory perhaps???

Looking forward to seeing this at some stage.

i emailed the production comapany about an irish cinema release in the ifi or something here's what they said:
    the website is www.oncefuture.com

Thank you so much for your e-mail and interest in the film. Currently, our licensing only allows for runs at official film festivals and Belfast is the only Ireland based festival that we're running at (at this time).

Further, we are continuing to submit to international festivals to get the film out there for all of Jeff's fans to see. Please stay tuned to our website and be sure to sign up on our e-list, as we send out notes to everyone who signs up when a new festival acceptance is known.

We also have a list for those who wish to be notified when the film is available on DVD too, for when that day arrives.

Thanks again for taking the time to write us.

All Our Best-
    OFP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Noted and done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

^^^ I'd remove that link if i were you unless you want a ban??? the mp3s being illegal and all that ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

lordgoat wrote:
    i emailed the production comapany about an irish cinema release in the ifi or something here's what they said:
    the website is www.oncefuture.com

Let's petition the Cork Film Festival to screen it in October. City of Culture and all that bollox.

damien.m wrote:
    Let's petition the Cork Film Festival to screen it in October. City of Culture and all that bollox.

thats a great idea

Advertisement