Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Movie?

Options
  • 06-04-2005 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

I really dont like anime at all, just was never interested in it. But I saw a thing on TV, some news report, showing what must be new anime films coming out. The one I'm interested in has really great 3D work, and the only other thing I remember is a robot that looks like a human, and her face kind of opening up into different parts to show shes a robot.

This probably isnt any use to anyone but thought I'd give it a go.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭pingoo

Well that doesn't ring a bell to me ... strange ... I'll look at it ;)

If you are looking at some good anime movie try to get your hands on Steamboy, the new opus from the maker of Akira ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Kain

Sounds a lot like the Mamuri Oshi film Ghost In The Shell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Carbon Blob

If the robot went from this to this via this, then it's from Ghost in the Shell - Innocence, which fits your desciption of great 3d work nicely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭americanCat

it's Ghost in the Shell part 2 :innocence

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

correct.great film

• Advertisement
Advertisement