Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lonesome boatman - Sheet Music

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I also can't find proper sheet music for this song! please send it to me, if you kept the file for all these years...! eMail is mawmau123 # aol # com it would be greatly appreciated :)

Also, if I DO get the sheet music, I will post here again saying so. (If its the year 2020 when you read this and there are no more posts, don't bother registering and posting like me and the guys before me)

If you read the old posts you'll see I posted sheet music for it already.

However this isn't the sort of tune you'd want to use sheet music for as everyone plays it differently and in different keys. I play it in 3 different keys on a D whistle depending who I'm playing with. So sheet music is pretty useless for this tune. You should just pick a version and play it by ear, it's not exactly difficult and it's something you should learn to do if you want to become a decent whistle player. Here's a straight forward version, just follow his fingers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_l1UEm6fWE

Advertisement