Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Original Guns N Roses lyrics

Options
  • 06-04-2005 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭

Is it true that the original lyrics to Paradise City were "Take me down to the Paradise City where the grass is green and the girls have big tities"??? so I was told anyway.... :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

Slash said that on 'Never mind the Buzzcocks'. You would have to ask him.. ya see him around the odd time.. long curly hair wears a top hat smokes alot..
    TK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Well ya see I happen to know a girl who is known as Slash since she looks so bloody like him, so its easy to get confused sometimes......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭open_book

really? could i have her number? oh the fantasies... :p

open_book wrote:
    really? could i have her number? oh the fantasies... :p
    euw euw euw euw dude you gotta problem if your fantasining about a chick who looks like a dude!!!!!!!! also really bad dress sense she a had a belly top on the other day and you wouldnt mind so much if she had the figure of which she could wear such a top but she really doesnt, there was bits of Irish white flesh hanging from all places!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭open_book

aw c'est rotten. forget about it. got any mates that look like axl?

• Advertisement

Tee Hee Il see what I can do!!!!

Advertisement