Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screeeeeeeeeeeamers!!

Options
  • 07-04-2005 1:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

If u notice when u get the ball on the half way line the oposition keeper is on d edge of his box and its sumtin iv been tryin for ages and iv hit back stancions and stretched the keeper and been laughed off the console by the lads but it never came off until the other nite against my buddy TWICE in one game!

He was Real and i was Barca, puyol broke it down on the half way line and as he did the ball bobbled and bounced ahead of him so from 32 metres CRACK!! Straight over casillas head!! But it was the 2nd one that had me shoutin the house down and my buddy contemplatin his retirement from the sport of gaming enetertainment.

In the same game as the above goal it was locked at 2-2 going into 2nd half extra time, larrsson to eto on the kickoff, eto unchallenged from the k.o. right on the line of the centre circle 42 METRES from goal (shot distance given on game stats) WHHHHHHACK!! screamed past a fully stretched casillas into the top right hand corner!!
    Fair dues to my buddy as he was gracious enough to allow me save it to his memory card until i copy it to my own!

If only i was technologiaclly savvy id have it posted here but instead il just have to put the memory card in a safe place and dust it down every now and then to show my future kids and grand children at xmas time and special occasions and family functions!!

'AVVVVE ITTTT!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

They were sh!t goals top dawg, get over it!

actually they were screamers...i'm still p!ssed off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

sorry man, i just had to tell someone and my dog just didnt seem all at that interested and when i started shoutin it from the rooftop of city hall i was shot down by a helicopter.......

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

yeah - I've scored a good few goals from the end of the centre circle in this manner. So damn sweet when they go in!
    Best one I scored was when just stared off a master league with 6 stars.... was 1-1 and got one in the last minute! I think my neighbours must have heard to roar! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

Yeah tried it against the computer one time for a few matches and scored a good few, but the shots from that distance seem completely random so I never really try them in games. They were much easier in ISS3 though.

Speaking of screamers, one of my friends scored an unbelievable volley from about 30 yards. It was a 4 player game, the other player headed across to my friend from a long ball and he nailed a scissors kick into the top corner. He's crap at the game I usually hammer him but he has some knack for spectacular goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

Even if you don't score, you only have to come close to scare the other player out of defense. It's all the more satisfying when you do score against those a**holes that sit in defense all match long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Done it a couple of times againest the computer.
    I've always prefered walking the ball into the back of the net againest my mates. Wish you could get down and nudge it over the line with your head....

Advertisement