Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SWRA Focus Group Meetings

Options
  • 07-04-2005 1:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone else here has been invited to a focus group meeting.

There was a link on here for some questionaire on the use of satellite broadband.
    Thank you for participating in our recent survey on the usage of satellite broadband.

As indicated in the survey materials, the Regional Authority is planning to
    hold a number of focus group meetings, to further distill peoples views on
    the usage of satellite, as a means of broadband connectivity.

I would be very grateful if you would be prepared to attend a meeting of a
    focus group

Cant even remember what I filled in on the survey.

Shadow

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭viking

AFAIR, the SWRA have a prize/prizes of trips to the European Space Agency. If they haven't already awarded the prize then these focus groups might be a way of deciding who to send. If you have the interest/time it might be worthwhile to attend, you never know.. it could be you...

Viking

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

ESA Darmstadt not ESA French Guyana :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I received my invitation this morning, which offers me €100 to cover attendance expenses. It's sad that they have resort to that to get people attend, but necessary in this day and age unfortunately. (Yes, I'm going. No, I'm not keeping the money.)

adam

Advertisement