Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upgrade BB

• 07-04-2005 2:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

is there anyone can tell me what's the story on the broadband upgrade?i got it 2M/128k,why are we upgraded and are they charging us?i got no official notice about this, wil it change back?and is every one got or getting this?still caped?
    i just want to understand this,thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭Willymuncher

Was announced around 3 weeks ago, we aren't getting charged any more, its a free upgrade, people on the lower broadband packages get 1024/128, people on plus packages get 2048/128, and if you're an eircom customer, caps move up from 4gig to 8 gig and 8gig to 16gig for the plus package....for other providers caps stay the same, hope that answered all your questions : )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭mouse_busy

i was on netsource uncaped 512k/128k,the speed now is great,fully 220k download

Advertisement