Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bodywork / Paint repair - Dublin Southside

Options
  • 07-04-2005 7:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi,

I've got a Fiat Coupe that needs someTLC. Picked it up recently (it's class to drive) and it needs a bit of work to get it back to mint condition.
    Anyone got any advice on places to go for a decent quote? Or failing that, where to avoid?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭buzz

Ya no prob. Pm me and Ill give u the number of the guy who does all our show cars! HE is one of the best that I know, and is the right price! Southside Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

hi can you pm me his number and name too, my mum crashed her golf today after some idiot forced her off overtaking a car coming the other way. she fell in to a ditch and hit a tree.
    cheers

Advertisement