Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humanities - Ha !

Options
  • 07-04-2005 10:04am
    Site Banned Posts: 159 ✭✭

Whats up with these mods ?

Wont even let me post about singles ?

Im not asking them to offer a personals service, im doing my own ground work here.

Is that so wrong ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

the feed back forum is what you are searching for .

find it under system category

• Site Banned Posts: 159 ✭✭Drummer

Im not sure if it is the feedback forum. I find if u try to speak against mods, they ban u from their boards. Maybe its the Have-a-whinge forum im lookin for ! Thx anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

What exactly is the problem you have with this board?
    You haven't been banned from this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Micro don't waste your time..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=242907
    :rolleyes:

All im saying is that i posted one or two messages regarding single girls and whether they might be looking for a fella ! I was informed by a moderator on here (dont the name now) that this was not a personals service. One thread was locked so i posted another. Both were subsequently deleted.

The thing is, i am posting my own message and i dont see the harm in that. Im not asking anyone to do any ground work for me.

I know im not banned, but i was banned from another forum for posting similar messages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

this just isn't a dating board - try afterhours instead
    or the tipp board

Afterhours or Tipp - are they other sites altogether or sections within this site ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Eoghan-psych

Drummer wrote:
    All im saying is that i posted one or two messages regarding single girls and whether they might be looking for a fella ! I was informed by a moderator on here (dont the name now) that this was not a personals service. One thread was locked so i posted another. Both were subsequently deleted.

The thing is, i am posting my own message and i dont see the harm in that. Im not asking anyone to do any ground work for me.

I know im not banned, but i was banned from another forum for posting similar messages.
    See that list across the top of the screen? Have a gander through that and you'll find a more suitable forum.

If you post off-topic what do you expect?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Drummer wrote:
    All im saying is that i posted one or two messages regarding single girls and whether they might be looking for a fella !

You posted a singles ad in Humanities (twice) and are surprised that they, both, got deleted? :rolleyes:

Maybe you should have a gander at what the Humanities board is all about before complaining, and I think you will see pimping out yourself is not covered in the Charter :D

Drummer wrote:
    All im saying is that i posted one or two messages regarding single girls and whether they might be looking for a fella!
    He posted these on the LGB board.. Not afaik humanities. He was told off yet you posted another one.

This alone should outline what kind of intelligence we're dealing with here. Not least the fact that he really does fail to understand the basic workings of this website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭zenith

Moving this to Newbies/Faq, and don't waste your breath on him any more, guys ...

Okay - i accept the humanities criticism. That was just pure tiredness. Cudnt find anything else. Anyway, who says i wouldnt find a single-girl-looking-for-a-guy- in the humanities thread ?

As for the LGB section - dont be so predjudiced and discriminitve. If i wish to post a singles message in the LGB section, why should i be allowed. Its cos i am straight isnt it ? - u hetro-bashers/.

*shakes head..

Close this thread please.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

threads like this make me cry

/me sobs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

go to a different Site.

Or

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Or