Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cardplayer mag

Options
  • 07-04-2005 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭

Thinking of subscribing
    any of you fine gentlemen do so or can i just pop down to eason's and get or is it worth the bother at all.

Cheers

Fathead

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭careca

you can get cardplayer europe for free each month in the fitz. Lot of those articles are the same as cardplayer (US), with some european writers thrown in. also you can read all the articles free each month at http://www.cardplayer.com . Up to yourself really.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Fathead

that would make more sense another excuse to get my ass into real world poker and give this interweb stuff a break.....

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

You can also get 6 months free if you make a deposit on Pacific poker at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

On cardplayer.com is that the whole magazine free to read? What am I missing by not buying/subscribing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

lafortezza wrote:
    On cardplayer.com is that the whole magazine free to read? What am I missing by not buying/subscribing?

Only US version online but still worth the read.

• Advertisement
Advertisement