Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderator for Gardening/DIY

Options
  • 07-04-2005 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭

Gardening/DIY has no moderator, apart from me being Cat Mod. I'm not interested in being moderator, and although it doesn't necessarily need one, it can't hurt to have an interested party there, encouraging posts and posting/stickying useful stuff.

My vote goes for yop.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Thank you very much, I am willing to do it but to be honest I am not in the industry so not sure if I need the experience to mod the forum.
    In fairness apart form RooferPete and Kadman ;) there is no modding needed!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Offered to do it ages ago,remember but heard nothing from the powers to be?
    Still do it no worries not that busy at the mo.

Nukem

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭mad m

Yup kadman or rooferpete always have good answers to relavent queries in the forum.

Sorry how could i forget the all knowing all seeing Lex Luthor.He gives great input to this forum as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

A similar situation exists in the new spirituality forum but Ive no idea how gandalf feels about that. IMO it might be nice to have a second mod who would pay it full time attention and who has an active interest in the subject. I'd be willing to help if wanted

Advertisement