Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for contract trainer for web based software...

Options
  • 07-04-2005 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I suppose this is just as a good a place as any to post this as it relates to web based software. Mods, feel free to move to a better location! :)

I'm looking to get a computer trainer that will train my companies clients on how to use our software. There would a few days work a month involved but not enough to justify taking on someone fulltime.

If someone could point me in the right direction as to anyone they know that might be interested, a company that might do this, etc. I'm at a loss as to where to start looking.

Thanks in advance! :D

Dave

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hvickers

Hi Dave, don't know when you put out your request for a trainer, but I've got 18 years of corporate training experience. Thing is, I haven't a clue as to what it is you're looking for. Can you be more specific please?

Harrison Vickers
    Intelligent Solution
    hfvickers@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Cr8or

jesus man the posts from 07-04-2005, 11:55 how did you even find that LOL :P

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Wouldn't being in Chicago makes commuting a bit of a bitch

Advertisement