Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car servicing in Swords area?

Options
  • 07-04-2005 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I need to get my Ford Fiesta serviced preferably in Swords but Drumcondra or Santry would do the trick, just looking for some recommendations. :)

Thanks,
    BM :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭stratos

There's a guy on the way into swords opposite Milton hall works out of the back of a house. He helped me out of a jam once, seemed like a very decent chap.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭boogie man

Thanks for the reply :) but I've booked it into a place already - Charlie Mcgrean Motors on forrestry rd. Hope they're alright! :eek:

BM.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭mrbungle

Hey BoogieMan,

Let me know how you got on, I'm in Swords and need to get my car service also.

Would appreciate it !

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭brophy

Have used charlie a few times, good job and good price.......

Would deffo recommend him to anyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Let us know how it goes as I'm trying to build a forum database of recomended garages.

Mike.

• Advertisement
Advertisement