Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Yipee!!! MotoGP back this weekend !!!

• 07-04-2005 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

MotoGP is back!! First round is from Jerez this weekend.
    At last motor racing with machines passing each other .......... usually many times per lap!

And it's on RTE, BBC and Eurosport. Live!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

And I know what channel I'll be watching it on. One that begins in Euro and ends in........ Sport! ;)

Toby Moody, Julian Ryder and Randy Mamola...... best MotoGP commentary team bar none.

Though, I will flick over to BBC at various times........ just so I can catch of glimpse of Suzi Perry in her tight, leather trousers. NYOM! :D

RTE, well, what can you say. With Peter Collins involved there........ best to be avoided altogether, I reckon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭greglo23

what about Rossi !!! looks like he`s the man to beat again. you got to admit he`s in a class of his own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Wow what a race! :)

Those final 2 laps was some of the most exciting racing I have seen in ages. I thought Rossi's move on Gibernau on the last bend was a little bit uncalled for and it was simply bad luck on Sete that he was on the outside of the bend and could not avoid the gravel trap. Great race. I'm sure its going to be great season ahead but its really a battle between Valentino and Sete for the title yet again that's for sure.

Ummmm Max Biaggi. Where the hell was he? He didn't look in great shape in pre-season but I didn't think he would be this bad today.......

thumb_87-wheelie.jpg

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭greglo23

the look on Sete`s face, not a bit impressed. this is going to be some season. Melandri is looking good but Biaggi not at the races at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

And I know what channel I'll be watching it on. One that begins in Euro and ends in........ Sport! ;)

Toby Moody, Julian Ryder and Randy Mamola...... best MotoGP commentary team bar none.

Though, I will flick over to BBC at various times........ just so I can catch of glimpse of Suzi Perry in her tight, leather trousers. NYOM! :D

RTE, well, what can you say. With Peter Collins involved there........ best to be avoided altogether, I reckon!

I'd have to agree with every word written here. The only time I move from Eurosport is when they have an ad break.

Even for that race I watched it on German Eurosport with german commentary, rather than Watch RTE.

:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement