Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Opinions on Male-Grooming

• 07-04-2005 2:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hey,

I was just wondering what everyone's opinions on male-grooming is.. Do you do it? Do girls appreciate it?
    I know us guys like girls to be 'well kept' when it comes to body hair (well, most of us do :confused: ), but do girls expect the same?

Personally, I'm pretty hairy, so I get my back waxed, and trim down below to a respectable, (for want of a better word) length.. I friend of mine shaves his balls, and another gets his girlfriend to wax his chest.. so I'm fairly sure I'm not alone..

Any comments?

Cognito Man.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Wow, I didn't think real blokes did this sort of thing :eek:

Honestly. The thought of shaving my chest, let alone my ballbag, is really something I find hard to believe a normal person would do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Funkstard

I have alot of **** going I'm using to keep my face clear, and I sometimes pluck a few stray eyebrow hairs, but that's about it for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

What the only part I shave or keep well is my head.. Eyebrows not included...

Advertisement