Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Exorcism in Russia...disturbing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

http://x51.org/x/images/exorcist1.jpg

extremely unconvincing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

LOL. That picture is ridiculous!!!

B.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

You mean its not real!!??? :D

You mean its not real!!??? :D

unfortunatly i dont think so, we should send it to the 'most haunted' crew for analysis.

just to be on the safe side

i want to believe :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

No thats real, I saw it on a documentary about the Exorcist, very interesting too. The girl in question was really into crucifixes too.

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I knew Ecksor was popular but I didn't know he spawned a cult. Think they need to work on their anthem and I'm sure they could get a decent seamstress to fix their damaged mascot, once they've wiped all that jam off.

Gordon wrote:
    No thats real, I saw it on a documentary about the Exorcist, very interesting too. The girl in question was really into crucifixes too.

oh yes i seen that, was tremendously fascinating....i especially enjoyed how she modeled her walk on that of the crab!

Advertisement