Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP Metal gear Acid

• 07-04-2005 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭

Well I finally got it in the mail yesterday been playing it for about 6 hours,

From the start the presentation is excellent all the music is there and it feels like metal gear then I was a bit less impressed with the pace, but after a while the tatics just clicked and you realise how subtle it is and you really have to think about each move, similar to Xcom if anyone remembers that, Im really supprised that its exceded my expectations I almost like the tactical play more then the PS2 MGS now, cant stop playing..

9/10

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Looks like a love it or hate it game from what iv read, not really what im in to though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Gizzard wrote:
    been playing it for about 6 hours
    You recharge half way or something?

teeheeeheeehee....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

Goodshape wrote:
    You recharge half way or something?

teeheeeheeehee....

yeah I have to admin the battery life is a problem, its just not long enough, I hope thy come out with a better battery soon, its modular so it would not be a problem to slot a new one in, I played it on mains

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

sony said there'll be a new battery pack thingymajiger released soon. if it's done they might get it out "as standard" in european psp's...

nice to hear a positive review of mga. even if everyone hated it, i still would have got it though....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

if it's done they might get it out "as standard" in european psp's...

LOL :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,675 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

sony said there'll be a new battery pack thingymajiger released soon. if it's done they might get it out "as standard" in european psp's...

[TROLL] when is that, 2007? [/TROLL]

It's beginning to look like September :( I'd expect this freom Nintendo. I don't get paid enough to pay import duty and I really want mercury.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Retr0gamer wrote:
    [TROLL] when is that, 2007? [/TROLL]

It's beginning to look like September :( I'd expect this freom Nintendo. I don't get paid enough to pay import duty and I really want mercury.

mercury on its way to me as we speak :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

am I right in thinking mercury is similar to marble madness?

Advertisement