Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale

• 07-04-2005 4:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭

One previous owner

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

old.... NEXT!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

hey wtf my room just turned red and there's fire everywhere....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i'll take it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Lol - remember the one Peter Jackson was driving in "Bad Taste"?

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭istep

you goin straight ta hell boy :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Lol - remember the one Peter Jackson was driving in "Bad Taste"?

:D

Strange... I seem to remember you branding all pope jokes as sick and disrespectful on many other threads. This one obviously falls within your boundries of taste. This smacks of hypocrisy to me.

You criticise people for some dead pope jokes, but others aren't taboo? You claim some are offensive so QED they shouldn't be posted, yet despite the fact that this joke is bound to offend someone, somewhere, you think it's ok?

Maybe now you'll be a bit more tolerant of other people's taste in humour.

Also, yes I do remember it in Bad Taste- now that is a class movie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

First of all, after all the comments i got in return on my previous posts, I thought why bother arguing against it.

I still dont think its right - and i said "lol - remember the one in bad taste"

The "lol" referred to bad taste - not to this picture, its just that it so happens it reminded me of bad taste.

I could go on blasting this picture as well, but at the end of the day i just decided to keep my mouth shut because it would get me no-where.

Advertisement