Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alfa side skirts, anyone know where i can get em?

Options
  • 07-04-2005 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭

Need side skirts for my 156, anyone know of anywhere i could get em cheapish? breakers yard or somewhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

eBay is your friend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Debyaka

Cyrus wrote:
    Need side skirts for my 156, anyone know of anywhere i could get em cheapish? breakers yard or somewhere?

www.poweralfa.com

Cadamuro sides are quite pricy but look fantastic..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

non on ebay at the moment! those ones are great but too pricey

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

It might be best to check out a Mod forum and ask those guys.

I would bet that they know of places that would be able to order one for you and fit it. Probably will not be an offical Alfa part but that will make it cheaper. I would assume the 156 is a popular choice with those guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

any good forums to recommend?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I have no idea as I'm not into the Mod scene myself. Have a look at the sticky threads here and you may find something or else google.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭TheMurrinator

Well it depeneds wot brand of a skirt you want? Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, Abercrombe
    DONT WORRY IM JOKING! :D
    IM not that blonde (m actually a brunette to prove that im not!)

Advertisement