Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

rucksacks?

• 07-04-2005 7:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

heya, don't know if this is the right section of boards to post in but i'm sure it will be moved if it is!

Am looking for a big rucksack for festivals and was wondering do any of you know if this one is any good as I haven't a clue! seems very cheap.... Or if anyone knows anywhere cheap to get a 90lt ish one in dublin that would be great too! it'll be going festivaling (glastonbury & oxegen)

http://www.shop.edirectory.co.uk/1getfit/pages/moreinfoa.asp?recordid=2151739&cid=1675

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

Seems like great value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

if you were goin backpacking around europe or something then it would be important to get a rucksack with a good support system and decent straps.. as you'd be carrying it a lot etc. But when it is just for festivals, it'll be over a short period of time, and to be honest chances are will get covered in muck! so the cheaper the better!!! Njoy!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

It's grand for what you're looking to use it for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

ok, good rucksack shops...

ramblers way - good quality ones down the back

millets

army bargains

(all of these are on mary street - down past the jervis/toymaster)

you should try a rucksack before you buy it to make sure its ok for you, the straps and whatever.

tbh a 90 ltr is prolly a bit big for festivals, i use my 45 for them. use the 100 for camping :D

Advertisement