Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trinity Ball Stories

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

kev u might noticed that ur not no.1 in the the admins best bud's book at the moment so i'd just stop tbh :)

and boston there is a thread on the moderators board for reporting big sigs, when one person does it lots more do.... when the thread re-surfaces to the top you see a rush of it i'd be think'n....

Plunky wrote:
    Somebody's trolling again...
    you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

Hardly!...

I remember the day after the Ball one year, my family happened to be wandering around Trinity, and the dancefloors were still up. My sister was spinning on one of 'em and fell and sprained her ankle. Kinda funny, in a Schadenfroh way...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

what is trolling? seems to be used a lot on this message board...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

as far as i understand it, it's going around picking fights, looking to get yourself and others into trouble for arguing...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

No YOU shut up..

I kill u til u dead...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

You're all going to dies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

kev u might noticed that ur not no.1 in the the admins best bud's book at the moment so i'd just stop tbh

That's not true. I've never posted anything that's deserved the attention of the admin afaik.

FAO how about u shut the fuk up, you don't own boards, just because u lick some admin's arsé doesn't mean you opinion on anything matters. why don't you just cop on to yourself and stop acting the way you did when u were 16. I've no feud with you, i'm merely stating my opinion on the boards definition of rules. I'm actually tempted to make a wiki on it. We've had a discussion or two, and an argument but that was mostly outside the realm of Trinity College Dublin Boards. If you have any further insights like this one
    you tool

on me, why don't you contact me directly?

Actually I may use one of you stupid boards groupie tech speak here, i think it goes something like:

CU@LAN or something.

also, i'm also going to use another trick I saw some guy boards use with you:

Boston this is my final post on this topic, you may choose to reply but I certainly won't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

That's not true. I've never posted anything that's deserved the attention of the admin afaik.

You where banned from the site no more then a week ago. Did this slip you mind?
    i'm merely stating my opinion on the boards definition of rules.

You opinion is that the Rules are merely guidelines. Your opinion is wrong, and you must be stupid not to realise that. I'm sick of your ignorance, and the way you don't think before you open your mouth and spouth whatever ****e comes into your head. Why don't you tell the whole forum what we had our multiple "arguements" about, that way they can realise what a creapy loser you are.
    CU@LAN or something.

Wtf are you talking about., on second thoughts just shut up.

• Advertisement

kev wrote:
    FAO how about u shut the fuk up, you don't own boards, just because u lick some admin's arsé doesn't mean you opinion on anything matters.
    boston wrote:
    You opinion is that the Rules are merely guidelines. Your opinion is wrong, and you must be stupid not to realise that. I'm sick of your ignorance, and the way you don't think before you open your mouth and spouth whatever ****e comes into your head. Why don't you tell the whole forum what we had our multiple "arguements" about, that way they can realise what a creapy loser you are.
    ffs lads. The pair of ye need to chill. No need to get worked up over such pointlessness.

Anyway..

Back on topic or I'll just close the thread

Firstly you notice u got banned from the #boards.ie channel by an ADMIN

FAO how about u shut the fuk up, you don't own boards, just because u lick some admin's arsé doesn't mean you opinion on anything matters. why don't you just cop on to yourself and stop acting the way you did when u were 16. I've no feud with you, i'm merely stating my opinion on the boards definition of rules. I'm actually tempted to make a wiki on it. We've had a discussion or two, and an argument but that was mostly outside the realm of Trinity College Dublin Boards. If you have any further insights like this one
    Actually screw this ur banned for a week.

My off-topic warning applies to you too mister bobo :p

This thread died ages ago anyway..

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement