Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shame really...

• 07-04-2005 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭

Just read that Rhyno, ex ECW heavyweight and tv champion and WWE hardcore champion has been released. Although many expect this to be cooled down soon apparently many are reporting that release papers have been signed.

Article

I think this is a damn shame. Rhyno was always one of my favourite wrestlers and when i saw him picked up by WWE I was happy for him. Despite being underused most of the time I think this is WWE's loss. Hopefully TNA pick him up now and he gets the respect he deserves. Still, with Van Dam out of the ECw reunion they may have just lost another name who truly was ECW through and through for the show.

Comments

Rhyno was most definitely one of the most underrated and underused wrestlers in the WWE. Its a shame to see him leave. I hope he does not consider retiring because of this, like he did last year. So for one last time, I'd like to say:
    GORE!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Seems the WWE havent taken kindly to his little spat with his wife at the WM after show party.

That said, there is nothing on WWE.com about this, so it may not be true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I hope it's not true but it very well could be. If he did leave the WWE, i hope he'd go to TNA or somewhere i could see him wrestle.

He has never been popular in WWE, dont know why though.

Rhyno NOT released

More

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

That not confirmed either but he'll stay for the moment.

Does anyone know what he did at WM 21?
    It must be pretty bad if he was taken of the road for it.

• Advertisement

He supposedly had a big stand up row with his wife in front of all the other talent and guests incl sponsors etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

In a hotel lobby and broke a plant pot of the hotels. Glad to see he's still with the company but he's probably due another run of Heat if even for the next while. Maybe he would be better off being released and getting recognised in TNA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

noticed super crazy has been signed

Advertisement